espressomd-maintainer

[Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Grandcanonical features (#51)

From: Tobias Richter
Subject: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Grandcanonical features (#51)
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:15:55 -0700

As mentioned shortly during my group seminar talk, I added some extra functions
to the part command, which should be useful for simulations in the grand
canonical ensemble.
I also documented it in the userguide.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/richter-t/espresso grandca

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/espressomd/espresso/pull/51

-- Commit Summary --

* Added grand canonical features to part command
* removed printf from core function
* changed return values and fixed some bugs
* Debugging and cleaning up
* Merge branch 'master' of git://github.com/espressomd/espresso into grandca

-- File Changes --

M doc/ug/part.tex (26)
M src/myconfig-default.h (2)
M src/particle_data.c (451)