espressomd-maintainer

Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Galilei transform (#68)

From: arnolda
Subject: Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Galilei transform (#68)
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 07:34:39 -0800

Hi,

for compatibility reasons with old scripts, shouldn't we keep the old
commands and rather make wrappers around the new ones? We can put some
message on stderr that these commands will disappear in one of the
following versions, like with forcecap.

Axel

--

Axel Arnold
Martha-Schmidtmann-Str. 7 Phone: +49-173-870-6659