espressomd-maintainer

Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Galilei transform (#68)

From: jdegraaf
Subject: Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Galilei transform (#68)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 08:33:20 -0800

I would be quite happy to remove the old stuff all together. I've already changed the use of these commands in the rest of the scripts in the ESPResSo directory (see torque pull request). But you want to keep them around for a little while longer that is possible too, I think it is a simple matter of not including the commenting of the auxiliary file. The names of the new functions are sufficiently different to prevent conflicts from occurring anyway...