espressomd-maintainer

Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Bug hunt (#78)

From: Olaf Lenz
Subject: Re: [Espressomd-maintainer] [espresso] Bug hunt (#78)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 08:26:45 -0700

Thank you for doing this! I'm not sure, however, whether I want to actually merge it. As long as Jenkins shows red lights, Stefan knows that something is wrong, and apparently, there is more wrong than just compilation and test cases. Just ask Axel about that...
So I think it would be best to have Stefan merge this and fix the real bugs at the same time.

Thanks, anyway!