espressomd-users

Re: equilibration time

From: Ahmad Reza Motezakker
Subject: Re: equilibration time
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 15:52:35 +0000

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your thorough answer. I go over the suggested references. Thanks.

Yes, you are right. The chains are rather long around N 300.

I was thinking about minimizing the box size to at least decrease the number of particles and then interactions. Can I go with the box size smaller than the chain length since the box is periodic?

Best regards,

Ahmad Reza