espressomd-users

Electrokinetics sample

From: Matheus Azevedo Silva Pessoa
Subject: Electrokinetics sample
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 23:26:07 +0000

Hi everybody! Nice to meet you all.

I am writing to ask if someone is being able to run the Electrokinetics sample on their machine, or even in Binder (virtual machine). I have tried putting CUDA, ELECTROKINETICS on my configuration file to run it locally, and it did not work. When I tried doing it on Binder, it also did not work, with the same error: that CUDA and ELECTROKINETICS are not loaded. Can someone help me in this case?

Cheers,
Matheus

Matheus Azevedo Silva Pessôa
Graduate StudentPhysics Department, McGill University,
Science Fellow, Office for Science Education (OSE)
Ernest Rutherford Physics Building, 3600 Rue University,
Montréal, QC H3A 2T8