ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] Re: wuwid 202

From: Calvin Douthit
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] Re: wuwid 202
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:06:46 -0700

bs
ver 50
my
% wit
je
h u
uk
s http://www.wihotide.com

Come along! Help yourself again, there is plenty and to spare! But
Bilbo was not quite so unlearned in dragon-lore as all that, and if
Smaug hoped to get him to come nearer so easily he was disappointed. No
thank you, O Smaug the. Tremendous! he replied. I did not come for
presents. I only wished to have a look at you and see if you were truly
as great as tales say. I did not believe them.