ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] cileg Rfinnance

From: Amice Cordova
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] cileg Rfinnance
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:59:37 -0700

Hi,

Your B w es s t Av m ail x ab x le R x at h e - vi i si x t w l eb sit s e

$ 2 y 00,0 i 00 fo b r on p ly $8 w 27 m x onth
$ 3 e 00,0 k 00 f y or onl a y $8 r 97 m s onth
$ 4 o 00,0 x 00 fo t r on w ly $9 m 57 m n onth
$ 5 i 00,00 c 0 fo r r o k nly $1 e 007 m w onth

B u ad C o re o di l t O t K

Twelve yards! I should have thought it was thirty at least, but my
eyes dont see as well as they used a hundred years ago. Still twelve
yards is as good as a mile. We cant jump it, and we darent try to wade
or swim. Can any of you throw a rope?