ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] Climb Ab0ard the Small Cap Gravy Train

From: Jason Whitley
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] Climb Ab0ard the Small Cap Gravy Train
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 10:16:26 -0000

PENNY PICKS PROFIT PROFILE

Attention: Subscribers, Investors, Analysts and Stockbrokers.

GLOBAL IT HLDGS NEW (GITH.PK) Last Trade:0.04
Volume:323,400

NEWS FLASH
Q4 Demand Predicted to Remain Strong for Platinum IT Consulting Target Niche

Exciting reasons to consider GITH.PK Now!

Could Platinum IT Consulting be the next HUGE supplier of IT consultants?  YES

Currently Platinum IT consulting offers services to such names as J.P. Morgan
Chase, Viacom,  Con Edison just to name a few of the larger named companies.
The latest news report shows that there will be a steady increase in the needs
of the business community for qualified IT personnel and Platinum is there
ready to take over the needs of every business.

They have a proven track record of excellence with all their clientele:
밒 have always been impressed by firms that are professional, responsive
and effective. That is why we value Platinum IT as one of our select vendors for IT
solutions.?

Dominick, Manager, Online Entertainment Systems

Just one of many personal testimonials this company receives on a daily basis;
more and more companies will turn to Platinum as the growth trend continues in
the IT world.

Profile:

Platinum I.T. Consulting, Inc., established in 1986, has sales offices in New York City and Madison, NJ. In 2004, Platinum I.T. became part of the Global I.T. Holdings, Inc. family of companies. Global I.T. Holdings, Inc. is a New York based holding company created to acquire targeted I.T. staffing firms. The company뭩 current holdings include Platinum I.T. Consulting and its associated company Parker Clark Data Processing.

Press Releases:

Q4 Demand Predicted to Remain Strong for Platinum IT Consulting Target Niche
PrimeZone Media Network (Fri 2:00pm) 뷙xecutive Job Market Report Forecasting 'War For Talent' Bolsters Comments by Platinum IT President PrimeZone Media Network (Tue, Oct 17) 뷥latinum IT Consulting Inc. Foresees Growth in Fourth Quarter With Increased Market Demand for IT Personnel PrimeZone Media Network (Sat, Oct 14) 뷥latinum IT Consulting Inc. Posts Solid Third Quarter Sales and Foresees Growth in Fourth Quarter PrimeZone Media Network (Fri, Sep 29) 뷥latinum IT Consulting Inc. President Sees Tightening Market for IT Personnel PrimeZone Media Network (Mon, Sep 25) 뷥latinum IT Consulting Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership With Global Consulting Solutions LLC
PrimeZone Media Network (Mon, Sep 18)

May You Have Good Luck and Successful trading!