ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] It's Kerry :)

From: Kerry Stevens
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] It's Kerry :)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 00:58:49 +0300

Our Hottest pick this year!  Brand new issue Cana Petroleum!

VERY tightly held, in a booming business sector, with a huge publicity
campaign starting up, Cana Petroleum (CNPM) is set to bring all our readers
huge gains.  We advise you to get in on this one and ride it to the top!

Symbol: CNPM
Current Price: $2.95
Projected Price: $11.40

Check the stats!  Check the level 2!  Imagine what this one will do when the
full force of the PR campaign hits it, in conjunction with smashing news!

Major oil discovery?  We are not permitted to say at this point.  All we can
say is that this one is going to see amazing appreciation in a very short
period of time!  This is your opportunity.  Win big with CNPM!
--
GAZA CITY (CNN) -- Hamas' exiled political leader has vowed to retaliate after
Israeli troops killed 19 Palestinian civilians, many of them women and