ext2-doc-help

[Ext2-doc-help] Double your $

From: sunday moore
Subject: [Ext2-doc-help] Double your $
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:36:12 +1000

Hi Jim,

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for 26 years. I
can't thank you enough for launching  me in this industry. You have given me
a bright lease on life.  Already making twice as much as I earned in my old
job.

I drive a new Mercedes. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months. Really
having a ball in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to the courts and
to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.

Doing exactly what your instruction tells me to do, is proceeding
perfectly.  I go to the local court and locate all of the clients I can
handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all items which can be
seized. Using your fill in the blank forms I deliver them to the appropriate
firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I love it.

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.  Hawaii and Brazil
this year.

Provide this letter to others.  This profession is so untapped it needs
many more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
 P.    TN

This can be you!

Telephone
3 0 3--395--3900

Higher to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to
see location

I wonder if I've passed Vienna in the night, he thought. It ought not to
have taken me more than a few hours to reach there from Parism10