fab-user

[Fab-user] Git repo mirror at github, and things

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: [Fab-user] Git repo mirror at github, and things
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:19:52 +0200

Dear List,

There's now also git repository for fabric on Github:
http://github.com/karmazilla/fabric/tree/master

I think this will make it easier to browse the history online, and if
you have a Github user, there's also nifty features for easily forking
a repo and sending pull requests to oneanother.

Also, the fabric code base have seen some recent activety after a
month-long pause. I have changed all calls to exit() into sys.exit()
which should delight the python 2.4 userbase, and I have integrated a
patch from Rob Cowie that adds a prompt() operation.

If you notice any py2.4 related issues, then please speak up,
otherwise they're likely to go unnoticed on my part.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.