fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Re: module -> package

From: Niklas Lindström
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Re: module -> package
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 12:53:39 +0100

Hi Christian,

this looks great! Do you plan to merge this soon? I've tried it out
with my current deployment files. There were some issues which I've
fixed in my tracking branch at
<http://github.com/niklasl/fabric/tree/as-package>.

I did this quickly to fix apparent import problems and references to
fab (where the old ENV was used) where it *seemed* proper. But e.g.
passing fab to HostConnection and start_outputter might not be how you
intend this to be coupled? (Also ENV is still mentioned in two places
in the docs which I didn't reformulate).

Anyway, thanks for the progress!

(I'm sorry I just disappeared after my initial activity; been quite swamped.)

----

Oh, btw; it seems while prompting for a password, Fabric CPU usage
goes up to around 100%. I saw this earlier too, so I think it's an old
issue. Has anyone else seen this?

Best regards,
Niklas