fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] karmazilla vs bitprophet

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] karmazilla vs bitprophet
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 09:10:44 -0400

It looks like Christian (karmazilla) is pulling down the commits from
my repository so his doesn't get out-of-date, is all.

You may see them showing up in the karmazilla feed, but if you look at
the commits, you'll see I am marked as the author :) (If you're new to
git/Github, this is a natural thing: you can apply other people's
commits to your own repository.)

Mine (bitprophet) is the real, official Github mirror.

-Jeff