fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Persistent State?

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Persistent State?
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 09:47:44 -0400

Hey Jorge,

Fabric is just Python, so while I don't think there's any need to bake
in any kind of Fab-specific persistence, you can easily hook into
absolutely anything in the Python world that you want. For what you
mentioned, I'm guessing some simple file-based database like SQLite or
BDB might work, for example.

If I'm missing some way in which this would need to be offered in
Fabric itself, do let me know :)

Best,
Jeff