fab-user

[Fab-user] Recipes wiki page

From: Christian Vest Hansen
Subject: [Fab-user] Recipes wiki page
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:56:06 +0200

Hi.

Half a year ago, there was a discussion about getting some web place
where users could share snippets with each other.

It may not be the best medium (the original talking was about
something like djangosnippets) but we have a wiki now, so I thought
that It might work until something better comes along.

So I have created this http://wiki.fabfile.org/Recipes page on the
wiki and added a couple of recipes of my own. There isn't a lot of
deep thinking to the structure. Both of my contributions are functions
but I wouldn't think that this is a requirement for inclusion.

So there you have it!

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards,
Christian Vest Hansen.