fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Last line of output lost on remot 'ls -la'

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Last line of output lost on remot 'ls -la'
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:17:00 -0400

Hi Sergi,

You may wish to check the list archives or code.fabfile.org's ticket
list :) this sounds like a specific known issue.

I will be cutting another Fabric release this weekend or next week,
either final or beta 2, and it will contain a potential fix for this
problem that has been checked in to the repositories. Feel free to nab
the 0.9 branch from the git repositories if you need it sooner, it's
relatively stable.

Best,
Jeff