fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Status of "parallelism"

From: Morgan Goose
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Status of "parallelism"
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:10:03 -0400

So just today I got what I feel is an acceptable version of my multiprocessing
branch. To test it I suggest you make use of virtualenv (and virtualenvwrapper)
to keep your mainline Fabric install separate. But the code is up to date with
the HEAD of the fabric repo, and is able to be grabbed on github here:
  http://github.com/goosemo/fabric

I changed the readme some to explain the options I've added. Feel free to
peruse the code, and let me know if you find anything wanting in this
implementation.

    goose