fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] private variable

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] private variable
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 18:27:07 -0400

Hi Jessinio,

Thanks for the tip! Reading source code is always a great way to start
learning how a project works.

Unfortunately it's been pointed out before -- there's a ticket in our
bug tracker, here:

    http://code.fabfile.org/issues/show/37

Your email did prompt me to re-evaluate where it fits in the priority
queue, however, so thanks again for that ;)

Best,
Jeff