fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Is that possible to make fabric as a executable file in W

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Is that possible to make fabric as a executable file in Window without Python installed?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 13:57:48 -0500

Hi Liu,

Unfortunately Windows is not my expertise so I can't be of much help
here. When I see people distribute Python (or other scripting
languages, too) projects across platforms, I sometimes see executable
shell scripts on the Unix side replicated as Windows batch (.bat)
files -- you might want to look in that direction to see if it helps
any.

Again, I've never done that myself so I've no idea how to do it :( but
it was just a thought.

Best of luck,
Jeff