fab-user

[Fab-user] Re: /bin/bash not found on windows

From: Rohit Kumar
Subject: [Fab-user] Re: /bin/bash not found on windows
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:53:09 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
    I am going to deploy my buildout remotely. Both machines are windows, ssh working fine there as i can login to them by ssh. So, I want to run a simple command from one windows system to other windows system. First when i run my command , i got a error like :
err : /bin/bash  not found
as i can understand that in windows system, there is no /bin/bash present.

Then i changed in my config part as shell = C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

Still i am getting error like below:

err: C:WINDOWSsystem32cmd.exe not found (all slashes got vanished)

It tried by giving raw string also like
shell = r'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'

Again it shows that
err: rC:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe not found

What i am missing?

So we have any remote deployment on windows system till now ?

Regards,
--
Rohit Kumar
Software Developer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message (including any attachments) may contain ZeOmega's
confidential information, protected by law. Forwarding it to
individuals, other than those with a need to know, without the
permission of the sender, is prohibited. This message is intended for
specific individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if
addressed incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure,copying, or distribution of this message or taking any
action based upon it, is strictly prohibited.