fab-user

[Fab-user] [ANN] 1.0.3, 1.1.3, 1.2.1 released

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] [ANN] 1.0.3, 1.1.3, 1.2.1 released
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 22:49:10 -0700

Hi all,

Just pushed out the contents of each release branch as bugfix
releases, mostly to have some fresh docs up with the updated info re:
Github. However, a few minor fixes are included too. Please see the
changelogs for details:

* http://readthedocs.org/docs/fabric/en/1.2.1/changelog.html
* http://readthedocs.org/docs/fabric/en/1.1.3/changelog.html
* http://readthedocs.org/docs/fabric/en/1.0.3/changelog.html

Next up for me is fixing more outstanding quick fixes & warts (such as
the bug preventing piping/redirecting fab's output) for another round
of bugfix releases, and merging/hacking on Morgan's multiprocessing
branch to get the 1.3 feature release started.

I also need to whip up a static site/blog, but that will wait until
after 1.3 goes out since I don't want to delay it with yet more
support work :)

Thanks,
Jeff

--