fab-user

[Fab-user] Want to hide output of commands in certain cases

From: Nicolas Michel
Subject: [Fab-user] Want to hide output of commands in certain cases
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:44:20 +0200

Hello,

Sometimes, I wanto to execute remote command, get the output in a python variable, parse the data into python then print some things with print(""). In these cases, I don't want fabric to display the command and its output to my terminal when executing from tha "fab" command. Is it possible? I searched for any information in the doc but didn't found anything.

Best regards,
nicolas.