fab-user

[Fab-user] Process dies as soon as "run" command exits

From: Angela Kung Shulman
Subject: [Fab-user] Process dies as soon as "run" command exits
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:28:21 -0700

Hi,

I am trying to run a process on a remote server that stays alive after my Fabric task is complete.  I have read all about how other users were having problems with Fabric getting hung - I am having the opposite problem where my task starts running remotely but then exits immediately upon Fabric being done running.  I have tried appending "&", using nohup, etc.

Thank you,
Angela