fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] how to skip unreachable hosts

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] how to skip unreachable hosts
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:35:30 -0700

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 7:32 AM, Nicolas Michel
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have some roles where sometimes hosts are unreachable. For now the fab
> tool exit the loop and don't execute the code on further hosts of my role
> list.
> Is there a way to avoid that behavior, set a kind of timeout and skip the
> host if fab can't connect to it?

Please search the issue tracker if you're curious about features -- it's here:

    https://github.com/fabric/fabric/issues/8

Current plan is to implement that and similar features in Fabric 1.5,
which is 2 releases out (1.3 done and out soon.)

Best,
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier