fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Regarding the paramiko fork

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Regarding the paramiko fork
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 08:55:51 -0800

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 2:29 AM, Michael Gliwinski
<address@hidden> wrote:

> That's great.  IMHO collaboration would make sense given paramiko is important
> to both projects.  I'll check with Bazaar devs to see what they think.

As long as they're cool collaborating with filthy Git users ;)

> In the meantime, what would be your preferred means of communication
> (discussions, patches, bugs, etc.)?  E.g. via this list or email directly,
> github, etc.?

I haven't yet set up a project infrastructure for 'ssh'; for now,
opening issues or (if patches already exist somewhere) pull requests
on Github would probably be best. When I set up a mailing list I'll
certainly ping here to let folks know.

--
Jeff Forcier
Unix sysadmin; Python/Ruby engineer