fab-user

[Fab-user] [ANN] Bugfixes out: Fabric 1.1.7, 1.2.5, 1.3.3

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] [ANN] Bugfixes out: Fabric 1.1.7, 1.2.5, 1.3.3
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:57:47 -0800

Hi all,

Went through and hammered out every bug in the system marked "Quick",
and indeed, many of them were. (Others were less so, but by the time I
figured that out, it was easiest to keep going...)

    http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.3.3/changelog.html

I'll be partly offline over the next ~4 days celebrating US
Thanksgiving and related things, so might be quieter than usual.

Next up for Fabric is 1.4 which will focus on network-related things
(due to some hijinx, I've basically swapped the order for 1.4 and 1.5
re: focus -- logging and UI stuff is now planned for 1.5. Did I
mention the roadmap is always in flux? :))

For example, I've already committed SSH agent forwarding to both
Fabric and 'ssh' (at long last!) so the goal is to try and sprint on
related topics for a while and push it out.

No specific timeline on this, the above vacation and my day job (and
possibly getting a dedicated Fab site up) will take precedence, but I
definitely want it out before the end of the year, and probably before
the winter holidays.

Best,
Jeff

--