fab-user

[Fab-user] Can't set hosts via decorator

From: Ben Cole
Subject: [Fab-user] Can't set hosts via decorator
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 13:33:27 +0000

Hi,

I have a fabfile set up as shown here:  http://dpaste.de/LpcVF/

However when I call

do_service('httpd','status','address@hidden')

I get

TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

However if I try setting the env.hosts variable to hosts instead of using the @hosts decorator, I then get

No hosts found. Please specify (single) host string for connection:

However my print env.hosts shows that it has been set.

Please help, this has been driving me up the wall all day.

--
Kind regards,
Ben Cole

Invade Support
e: address@hidden
w: http://support.invade.net
t: +44 (0)33 3344 0784

New Bond House, St Paul Street, Bristol United Kingdom BS2 9AG

Company Registration Number: 3660482
Registered in England and Wales
this email, and any attachment, is intended only for the attention of the addressee. Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return email. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and highlight the error. We accept no legal liability for the content of the message. Any opinions or views presented are solely the responsibility of the author and do not necessarily represent those of InVADE. We cannot guarantee that this message has not been modified in transit, and this message should not be viewed as contractually binding. Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.