fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Create Dynamic env.hosts at runtime

From: Morgan Goose
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Create Dynamic env.hosts at runtime
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:11:28 -0700

You can use roles or hosts with callables as long as they return
lists. Being that Fabric is just python, you have all the tools and
libraries that python provides for populating this list. Some people
query databases, some use flat files with host lists, others use
things like cuisine to work off of chef definitions that they've
already made.

-goose