fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] abort_on_prompts

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] abort_on_prompts
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 10:51:45 -0700

If you know what those hosts are ahead of time, you can use the
'exclude_hosts'/-x option to tell Fab to skip over them:

    http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.6/usage/env.html#exclude-hosts

Support for a non-aborting skip isn't in yet, unfortunately (though it
is something we want to implement sometime.)

-Jeff