fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] create ssh session inside remote server using Fabric

From: Marshel Helsper
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] create ssh session inside remote server using Fabric
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:16:10 -0400

This might be what you're looking for http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.6/api/core/operations.html#fabric.operations.open_shell

Though I feel that if you're using Fabric to create an interactive ssh session from one server to another it might be worth reconsidering what you're trying to accomplish and the solution to that. Obviously I don't know what you're trying to do, but I feel that from the information I have it's a bit "iffy".

Thanks,

Marshel Helsper
QA/Release Engineer
NetProspex Inc.