fab-user

[Fab-user] ssh Port Forwarding

From: Thomas Güttler
Subject: [Fab-user] ssh Port Forwarding
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:31:39 +0200

Hi,

our remote hosts can't connect to the internet or to our network.

We need ssh port forwarding if the remote host wants to fetch new data.

Example: we want to call "git pull" on the remote host and the connection
to our local git-server needs to go through the port forwarded.

I found this gist: https://gist.github.com/shnjp/856179

Is this the way to go?

It would be nice to have this built in into fabric :-)

Regards,
  Thomas Güttler