fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Recommended versions

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Recommended versions
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:54:08 -0700

Hi Martin,

Some details on releases can be found here:
http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.7/development.html#support-of-older-releases
. For the record, we place a high emphasis on backwards compatibility
so that upgrading is almost always safe.

If you were worried about Python 2.5, Fabric 1.x will always support
Python 2.5. Fabric 2.x (in development) will require Python 2.6+.

Thanks,
Jeff