fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] Consolidating tasks that target both local and remote env

From: Paul Walsh
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] Consolidating tasks that target both local and remote environments
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 19:09:03 +0200

That is a good idea that would lead to very clean code. So, "127.0.0.1" is just another "remote host".

I'll give it a try, thanks.

On 10 Nov 2013, at 6:28 pm, Todd DeLuca <address@hidden> wrote:

I've found that running sshd on localhost allows one to treat it like a remote host when writing tasks.

Todd DeLuca
http://www.todddeluca.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/todddeluca
Snt frm my tny kbrd