fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] pave update

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] pave update
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:24:40 -0800

Hi, I've made a number of improvements, bug fixes, and further simplifications to the design of the new tool called pave. Thanks to the folks that have helped out.

-Mike

Hi,

I'd like to announce a new tool I've been working on called pave for batch
setup of machines.  Yet another one, true... I wasn't happy with those I've
encountered and it has been fun, since I used fabric to do the hard work.

It's simpler than Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc. and works mostly like Ansible,
although it doesn't upload scripts unless you ask.  Find it here:

     https://bitbucket.org/mixmastamyk/pave/
     https://pave.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
     https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pave/

Basically you give it a Yaml file and it directs fabric to do whatever
you might need.   Please report issues at bitbucket.