fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] One-time passwords

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] One-time passwords
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:44:38 -0800

Hi Jens,

IIRC, it should always fall back to re-prompting if the cached
password fails. It also caches passwords per server in most
situations, so if I understand you correctly (each server has its own
password, but this password is persistent and not changing during the
Fabric run?) that should be useful if you ever switch back to a
previously connected-to host (using execute() or manipulating
env.host_string.)

Best,
Jeff