fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] How to specify pem file path when using gateway in Fabric

From: Roshan Shetty
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] How to specify pem file path when using gateway in Fabric
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 18:26:27 +0530

I have checked Proxy command option

ProxyCommand ssh address@hidden nc %h %p
But it won't work for me.
Reason is : i have multiple destination hosts (more than 100)
My script can login to any one of the destiation server based on IP entered. However gateway host is same all the time.
How can i configure Proxycommand for my scenario.
host 1 -> gateway -> hostA
host 1 -> gateway -> hostB
host 1 -> gateway -> hostC
host 1 -> gateway -> hostD
----------------------------------- (same above scenario continues for 100 servers)
Anyone can please post a code snippet ?

Regards,
Roshan

The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” - Steve Jobs