fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] HP switches and run() received nonzero return code -1 whi

From: Nathan M
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] HP switches and run() received nonzero return code -1 while executing
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:11:20 +0000

Hi,

Instead of fiddling with fabric's ssh implementation,  I would suggest two course of action:
- find out why the binary is not returning 0 on success and fix the error (easier said than done I know)
- if that's not possible, you can force a 0 return on your command,  for instance : run('screen-length disable || exit 0', shell=False)

Regards,
Nathan