fab-user

[Fab-user] v2 upgrade document - feedback welcome!

From: Jeff Forcier
Subject: [Fab-user] v2 upgrade document - feedback welcome!
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:18:51 -0700

Hi folks,

Version 2 is at last nearly upon us! (Pin your dependencies!!!) I am hoping to get it on PyPI before PyCon's talks begin, around May 10-11.

I recently spent a bunch of time on a detailed upgrade doc, which can be viewed here:

    http://docs.fabfile.org/en/v2/upgrading.html

Feedback (other than "hey, why is my favorite feature not ported yet?") is welcome - did I leave anything out, is anything too confusing, are there typos, etc?

Thanks, and again please pin your dependencies (or at least your version of Fabric),
Jeff

--
Jeff Forcier
Unix sysadmin; Python engineer