fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] keepalive for parallel tasks

From: Brandon Whaley
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] keepalive for parallel tasks
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 12:17:17 -0400

There's a command line option that sets an environment variable for keepalive:

http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.13/usage/fab.html?highlight=keepalive#cmdoption--keepalive

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 10:59 AM Rob Marshall <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I have been having issues that a task I'm running as parallel keeps exiting. For now I'm printing out a message every 60 seconds to keep it from going away but I was wondering if there's a more "elegant" solution something along the lines of a keepalive timer. Is there such a thing? I'm running Python Fabric 1.13.2.

Thanks,

Rob