fab-user

Fabric - Multiple watcher/responder support???

From: barbariannerd
Subject: Fabric - Multiple watcher/responder support???
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 14:30:38 -0400

Hey Guys,

Could not find any Google hits on this.  I am using Fabric in Python v3 and have a need for multiple watcher/responders on a run  command.  Can it do it or do I have to go to something like pexpect/paramiko?  An example scenerio is a password reset for one of our storage devices that does the normal new password prompt/repeat new password prompt but then it spews out a paragraph of text with the last item saying "press 'Y' to process" (without a OS prompt).

Thoughts?  Kinda like trying to walk through a text menu without the OS prompts.

Thanks!

Chris Thomas