fab-user

Re: fabric3

From: za3k
Subject: Re: fabric3
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 17:18:19 -0700

On 2022-04-07 10:16 am, Jeff Forcier wrote:
All right! IT IS DONE. 1.15.0 is tagged, pushed, merged, built,
signed, published to PyPI, added to changelog, e t c. Thanks again to
Mathias/za3k/everyone else for this.

I'll put out a bugfix release or two for anything preventing
installation/core functionality; just reply here (just-to-me is fine)
as I don't tend to keep laser eyes on the issue tracker. The focus is
Python 2.7/3.6-3.8 (as those can run the test suite) but basic
install/base-case real world testing has been run on 3.10 as well.

I've locally updated the Arch package to Python 3, and I can confirm installation and running 'fab' finally works. Thanks for your work, both!

Sadly everything of mine depends on https://github.com/sebastien/cuisine which doesn't run on Python 3. But I'll write a shim in a bit so I can test and release.