fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] SCGI support

From: Eddie Carle
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] SCGI support
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:26:14 -0600

Hi Michael,

SCGI is basically a competing protocol to FastCGI. fastcgi++ is intended
to be a front-end to the FastCGI protocol itself, not a general web
development API. It has sort of evolved into that but the bulk of it's
base code just handles communicating with the web server via FastCGI. It
is quite a rare phenomenon for a web server to not support FastCGI.

So long story short, I don't see that happening any time soon unless
someone else does it. The code is there, anyone is free to expand it.

--
        Eddie Carle