fastcgipp-users

Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Question about Fastcgi++ mechanism

From: lxs567890
Subject: Re: [Fastcgipp-users] Question about Fastcgi++ mechanism
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:45:12 +0800 (CST)

 Hi, now I'm making RESTFUL API for my system through Nginx+Fastcgi++.
But I'm wondering how can I seperate the write and read request in the Fastcgi++ agent. If I use one process for Fastcgi++, when the read request arrived, it can't response to the other request.
I want to know whether I can make the read or write operation on the poll loop. If the request has been done, I can call the response to return the result.

Thanks!