fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] how does fastcgi++ support multiple concurrent request

From: Chang-Jian Sun
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] how does fastcgi++ support multiple concurrent requests ?
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 01:48:30 -0500

I tested several examples in fastcgi++ (very nice API !), but didn't
find any examples to show how it can process multiple concurrent
requests.

It seems that fastcgi process handle one request at a time. In the
echo.cpp example, if I added sleep(10) in Echo::response(), and
started multiple connection in browser, the requests are processed
sequentially.

I thought the fastcgi++ main() should support something like this:

while (true)
{
    accept new request
    spawn new thread (or assign to worker thread) to process this request
}

This will allow processing concurrent requests. Am I conceptually
wrong ? Thanks a lot !