fastcgipp-users

[Fastcgipp-users] Greetings / patches

From: Rodrigo Fernandes
Subject: [Fastcgipp-users] Greetings / patches
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 22:43:33 +0100

Greetings all,

I've been using fastcgi++ for a couple of years now, mainly as an adapter for
the webservices platform Answer. In developing the platform I've found the
need to modify some fastcgi++ internals, and would like to provide patches.

Change sets include:

Use vector<pair<string,string>> instead of map to keep post data and other
data structs where order of parameters might be relevant.

Provide access to the raw request data for Posts / allow registering
processors for custom Content-types

Partial port to C++11.

I can also assist in porting fastcgi++ to the cmake build system if you so
desire.

Could you please advise on who can I provide the patches git push request /
tarball / other (assuming you are interested)

Thanks,
 Rodrigo Fernandes