femlisp-user

Re: [femlisp-user] no "/proc/cpuinfo" under OSX 10.11.

From: Nicolas Neuss
Subject: Re: [femlisp-user] no "/proc/cpuinfo" under OSX 10.11.
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 11:02:05 +0100

张冕 <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>       I got a problem when installing FEMLISP on OSX 10.11.
>       My status: OSX 10.11
>                Clozure lisp 1.11
>                Quicklisp.
>      It show that "Error: No such file or directory : "/proc/cpuinfo" ".
>      I think that "proc/cpuinfo" was for linux, not for OSX.
>      Any Solutions?
>                     Thanks.
>
>                               Mian Zhang

Dear Mian Zhang,

I am sorry for taking so extremely long to address your problem.

Your problem should be solved in the new version of Femlisp (2-0-1),
which I want to announce within the next hours.  The whole installation
process should be much easier than before, although you probably will
have to clone the git repository instead of relying on the Quicklisp
version of Femlisp.

Nicolas