femlisp-user

[femlisp-user] Equations/laplace/electromagnetic potential demo

From: Alexander Shendi
Subject: [femlisp-user] Equations/laplace/electromagnetic potential demo
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:01:09 +0200

Dear List,

I have installed femlisp from quicklisp.

I am using sbcl 1.3.10 on openbsd 6.1 (snapshot).

The only configuration I did was unzipping triangle.zip in:
~/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/femlisp-20170227-git/external/triangle
and typing "make" in the this directory to build triangle
and showme.

I tried to run the Equations/Lapalace/Electromagnetic Potential/ Demo.

The demo seems to run up to a point and then stops with the error message:
"argument A given to GESV! is singular to working machine precision".

I have attached a more detailed log.

I have looked at the meshes generated by triangle with the
"showme" program and the mesh looks OK to me.

Do I need to install more external software to run this demo?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Alexander