[Fenfire-dev] Re: [Gzz] Fundamental change in our operations (fwd)

From: Asko Soukka
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] Re: [Gzz] Fundamental change in our operations (fwd)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 02:27:15 +0300 (EEST)

Sat, 16 Aug 2003, Tuomas Lukka kirjoitti:
> The corresponding PDF files are in io and himalia,
> ~lukka/pool or ~tjl/pool - they cannot be distributed
> to anyone outside the project.

Would it be reasonable to use a private CVS for storing that PDF-pool? Of
course, PDFs are binary files and therefore there's not much use for the
most of CVS' features. But I'm mainly looking for an easy way to check if
the pool has changed (new PDF files added) and allow also other than
Tuomas to add files into it... I wouldn't like to download always the
whole directory to just check, if there were any new files.

--
Asko Soukka <address@hidden>
<http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/>