[Fenfire-dev] MindMap in text mode

From: Tuukka Hastrup
Subject: [Fenfire-dev] MindMap in text mode
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 03:30:48 +0300 (EEST)

I just added org/fenfire/demo/text-mm.py, which is a text-mode client to
FenMM data. It can be started with "make run_textmm". It has simple output
and a command line, because I didn't want to try character graphics from
JVM this time.

Mainly the idea was to try how possible it would be, and at 180 lines I
think it was reasonable. Missing:
* editing existing notes
* cutting existing connections
* creating cycles
* a view that would show more than direct neighbours

While implementing this, we spotted a few bugs in real mm.py, and
discovered refactoring opportunities.

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: address@hidden